Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I Was Never Hurt By Charles Martin, But He Caught Me With Good Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I Was Never Hurt By Charles Martin, But He Caught Me With Good Shot

Was he hurt? Or was Jared Anderson simply playing possum? From the outside looking in, it appeared as though Charles Martin had Anderson exactly where he wanted him. Although Anderson dominated for long stretches, Martin landed countless left hands in the fifth, many of which seemed to buzz
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your legs told a different story.

Comment

Nobody ever said Martin couldn't hit hard. He may be a bum but if you let him land on you it's gonna hurt.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Martin should have had a better career. He has all the tools just not the right mindset

Comment

Jared, you were out on your feet with that last shot. You were more than hurt. Had there been more time in the round, i actually don't think you hear the final bell. You were also hurt earlier on too and wobbled. Not as bad as the last round, but your legs were still gone.

Comment

Top Rank said hey Charles, lay off the kid he's got a future and so will you if you play ball

Comment

Working...
            X