Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I'm Looking To Make as Much as I Can So I Can Get Out as Quick as I Can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I'm Looking To Make as Much as I Can So I Can Get Out as Quick as I Can

The career of Anthony Joshua has had its fair share of peaks and valleys. Of course, we all remember his dominant title reign. During his first run as a unified champion, the former Olympic gold
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fvkc that. I'm rooting against this guy now

Comment

So no legacy or respect for the gladiator sport...... Bad business

Comment

I don't think Jared Anderson understands how tough it is to make good money in boxing. Those big purses require high levels of risk & ability. Furthermore, those big purses are quickly eaten up through tax & training fees.

I'm imagining, a boxer needs a career lasting between 10 to 15 year's to make good money. I wish him the best but plenty guy's have come into the sport thinking it'll be in and out but end up having long gruelling careers, without a lot of financial security after retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared Anderson
          I'm looking to make as much as I can so I can get out as quick as I can.
          Pretty much what the sport of boxing is all about now in general.

Am not a Canelo fan, but he's a multi-millionaire. Got properties in Mexico and the US and he would have retired years ago, yet he's still very active. Did he say he still have four or five more years to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Xander View Post
            Pretty much what the sport of boxing is all about now in general.

Am not a Canelo fan, but he's a multi-millionaire. Got properties in Mexico and the US and he would have retired years ago, yet he's still very active. Did he say he still have four or five more years to go?

yeah but hes making a mockery of the sport fighting teenie tiny men many weight divisions smaller than him while ducking the best in his own division. pathetic. im sure anderson would stick around and collect millions to fight light heavies if he could. too good to pass that up, its like floyd fighting a small 125 pound japanese boy or the son of a mafia boss. too good to pass that up. fighting top boxers? antiquated

Comment

So what you're saying is you're going to make Bob invest a lot if money in you and then when it's time for him to start making the money back off you you're gonna bounce on him. OK got it!

Comment

He should just be quiet. It's like someone telling an employer that they're going to quit in two weeks.
                Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

Although I don't mind a fighter that wants to collect money, Jared has chosen the wrong profession to have this mentality. All it takes, especially at Heavyweight is one punch that not only change your career but your life, I think he should get out now and find another career.

Comment

Anderson needs to put his time in and stop yapping. It's not a good luck when your best win is against a shopworn Charles Martin and you are already planning your exit from boxing. I am a fan of his and attended a couple of his fights but I can see him getting humbled if he is not 100% focused!

Comment

Working...
                    X