No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Feels Rejuvenated At Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Feels Rejuvenated At Cruiserweight

Training, sparring, and studying film are all enjoyable to Marcus Browne. Making weight, however, was not. The former Olympian had a lot to think about. His activity in the ring was waning and his performances were falling short of his expectations. On December 17th, 2021, he had enough.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can’t stand Browne, a blatantly dirty fighter, who intentionally uses the head. Josh Warrington is another fighter who I put in the same category.

Comment

Rejuvenated?

Test him for PEDs.

Comment

When he loses to Pascal that was one of the worst losses I've ever seen. He had speed, reach, youth, everything on Jean Pascal & there was only one way Jean could beat him & he gave it to him. So, if it is about who is the smartest, I think about 95% of boxers currently practising will be smarter than Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          When he loses to Pascal that was one of the worst losses I've ever seen. He had speed, reach, youth, everything on Jean Pascal & there was only one way Jean could beat him & he gave it to him. So, if it is about who is the smartest, I think about 95% of boxers currently practising will be smarter than Marcus.
          Pascal a drug cheat you can’t use him as an example, period! I would just add this MF’er is a woman beater and they typically don’t fare well unless you are Shakur Stevenson for now!
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I like how they use the term.. "a more jacked up" Browne...

Comment

Working...
            X