Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If Dubois Wins, There Would Never Be Easier Time To Make Undisputed Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: If Dubois Wins, There Would Never Be Easier Time To Make Undisputed Fight

Former two-division world champion David Haye believes an undisputed fight, in the heavyweight division, has a good chance of coming off if Daniel Dubois pulls off a major upset against Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No way Fury would dare step in the ring with a young hungry lion like Dubois especially if he rips away the titles from the man who has given him sleepless nights for all of this year.

He is eying up ever Charr or Parker next or straight retirement after the fat MMA Joke fight if Usyk wins.
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Fury is waiting on Bud Crawford to move up to HW...then he will risk his precious belt.

Comment

This is such a loser mentality.

Comment

'No way Fury would dare step in the ring with a young hungry lion like Dubois especially if he rips away the titles from the man who has given him sleepless nights for all of this year'.

In the incredibly unlikely event of Dubois winning, & I've got to say I can't see it happening unless Usyk jumps into the ring & injures himself, then Fury will be straight on the phone. Fury would fight Dubois tomorrow & he wouldn't even need to train for it.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

David would be the expert on making big fights happen easily and with as little effort as possible.

Comment

David Haye is the epitome of "whatever I say, bet against".
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X