Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk, Daniel Dubois - Ready For War in Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk, Daniel Dubois - Ready For War in Poland

Usyk, Dubois Weights Photos Gallery - Ukraine's WBO/WBA/IBF/IBO heavyweight world champion, Oleksandr Usyk, will defend his collection of belts against England's Daniel Dubois this Saturday, Aug. 26 at Tarczynski Arena Wroclaw in Wroclaw, Poland. (photos by Piotr Duszczyk)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois looks in shape at least. If it weren’t for his bad wheel he might have a chance at the upset.
    SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

usyk starting to look his age a bit

where's the stare down pics?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        usyk starting to look his age a bit

where's the stare down pics?
        was just thinking the same thing…

Comment

Usyk has had a great career so far. Maybe he should get out in 1-2 yrs. One of the best cruiserweights ever but not a true heavyweight.

Comment

That guy in the middle looks so much like Denis Lebedev it's ridiculous.

Comment

Usyk looks bored and a bit paunchy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Dubois looks in shape at least. If it weren’t for his bad wheel he might have a chance at the upset.
                i was trying to find out whether he had surgery. Ryan Taylor wrote an article saying he did. I'm walking around on a non operated tear from 2016 - can't run distance. I remember they couldn't operate immediately because of the inflammation - couldn't even do an mri scan. Probably Dubois had an operation in January earliest or February. Pretty much been kept quiet. Makes you wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

i was trying to find out whether he had surgery. Ryan Taylor wrote an article saying he did. I'm walking around on a non operated tear from 2016 - can't run distance. I remember they couldn't operate immediately because of the inflammation - couldn't even do an mri scan. Probably Dubois had an operation in January earliest or February. Pretty much been kept quiet. Makes you wonder.
                  If he did have surgery then it’s a very quick turnaround. They could just be desperate to cash in.

Dubois would have difficulty with Usyk’s mobility even if he was 100% healthy, anything less than that just further stacks the odds against him.
                  SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

What time does this fight start, eastern?

Comment

Working...
                    X