Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Warns Keith Thurman To 'Tread Lightly' - I'll Fight Him With Both Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Warns Keith Thurman To 'Tread Lightly' - I'll Fight Him With Both Hands!

In the last few weeks, three division champion Claressa Shields has been trading words with former welterweight champ Keith Thurman. Both have expressed some interest in a potential fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Id rather clarissa shields fight a loud mouth ******* like rolly romero. That chit would be funny as hell when he talks chit and knocks her out

Comment

Clarissa va one armed the thurman? The thurman by KO

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        Id rather clarissa shields fight a loud mouth ******* like rolly romero. That chit would be funny as hell when he talks chit and knocks her out
        Claressa herself is a loud mouth sack of ish. She’s a racist pos. She was bashing Mexicans and Puerto Ricans at the weight vs Esparza smfh

Comment

Clarissa stop dat boy in 4 rounds

Comment

Thurman would have zero problems with Shields, period..

Comment

This girl is an embarrassment, and a stain to the african American community at large...

Comment

This is actually one of those man vs women match ups that I would watch...Would love to see Keith spark the blue haired-big mouth out.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
                  This girl is an embarrassment, and a stain to the african American community at large...
                  This has nothing to do with race.

Ronda was white and thought she could beat Mayweather.

It's a gender issue.

Comment

I think Keith would be embarrassed fighting her, he would clown her I can't see him being serious he would KO her pretty quick if he was.

Comment

Working...
                    X