Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takuma Inoue-Jerwin Ancajas WBA Bantamweight Title Fight Set, November 15 In Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takuma Inoue-Jerwin Ancajas WBA Bantamweight Title Fight Set, November 15 In Japan

Takuma Inoue was the first to scoop up one of the vacant bantamweight titles left behind by his older brother. He is now also the first to defend one. Japan's Inoue is set to face former IBF junior bantamweight titleholder Jerwin Ancajas of the Philippines in a voluntary defense of his WBA bantamweight title. The bout is due to take place November 15 at a location to be determined in
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've got Jerwin Ancajas on this one to be the new WBA champ. Technically, both are skilled; but Ancajas is the bigger guy, and now no longer with weight woes at 115 and IBF rehydration rules. Takuma won't be able to hurt Ancajas, while Takuma will eventually get hurt, unless he opts to really run. Takuma may have the homecrowd, but Ancajas' handlers will surely ask for and get a neutral ref and judges. 31 years old is still good compared to Takuma's 27.

Comment

Theres 2 Inoues? Damn.

Comment

That's a solid fight, little Inoue can box but doesn't hit very hard. I'm curious to see how Ancajas looks at 118
        Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          That's a solid fight, little Inoue can box but doesn't hit very hard. I'm curious to see how Ancajas looks at 118
          ^^ This ..................

Comment

Ancajas is shot and he really only had 1 or 2 decent wins in his whole career. Mostly he fought horrible opposition and he got a few gift decisions along the way. Now he's old. Inoue will wash him on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              i think he does have power he is not an knock out artist agreed but he has good power and persistence and is a solid puncher. That shows in his fights on his off rec sure he looks like a soft puncher but not at all in the ring....

Comment

Working...
              X