Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Would Love To Fight Caleb Plant: "I'm Not Too Fond Of The Guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Would Love To Fight Caleb Plant: "I'm Not Too Fond Of The Guy"

The transient experiment at 175 pounds is officially over for Jesse Hart. In 2019, the Philly native grew tired of skipping meals in order to make the super middleweight limit. Everything was going the way he envisioned it at first, winning a somewhat lopsided decision against Sullivan Barrera. Joe Smith Jr., however, made Hart rethink his choice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wouldn't mind seeing this fight!

Comment

WOW!! Now this is quality trash talk! True grudge match coming up!!

Comment

Caleb Plant is actually coming off his biggest career win- a 1rd TKO of Jermall Charlo by a devastating slap that froze Charlo in his tracks and made him tuck his tail deep between his legs. A slap where 3 lays of skin came off Charlo's face and Caleb had blood, skin, and side burn hair under his fingernails afterwards. Charlo is now Caleb's complexion on the side of his face that got slapped

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Caleb Plant is actually coming off his biggest career win- a 1rd TKO of Jermall Charlo by a devastating slap that froze Charlo in his tracks and made him tuck his tail deep between his legs. A slap where 3 lays of skin came off Charlo's face and Caleb had blood, skin, and side burn hair under his fingernails afterwards. Charlo is now Caleb's complexion on the side of his face that got slapped
          Damn so he literally slapped the black off of him????!!!!

Comment

What is it about Plant that rubs people the wrong way? Plant seems to be a quietly intense person that stays to himself unless other people begin touching him.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Interesting fight. I got Caleb on this one.

Comment

It would be a good fight ngl, but Big Charlo cant just leave things like that after that power btch slap Plant gave him. Charlo-Plant is the match to make ofc Mall def needs a tune-up first and prolly vacate that 160 belt I doubt he can still make that weight after such long layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                  It would be a good fight ngl, but Big Charlo cant just leave things like that after that power btch slap Plant gave him. Charlo-Plant is the match to make ofc Mall def needs a tune-up first and prolly vacate that 160 belt I doubt he can still make that weight after such long layoff.
                  I don't know I think Caleb slapped at least 8 pounds off of Charlo

Comment

Caleb will embarrass hart
                    lred00 lred00 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X