Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident Crawford Beats Spence Again At Junior Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident Crawford Beats Spence Again At Junior Middleweight

Like the rest of us, Canelo Alvarez was interested in seeing how Terence Crawford vs. Errol Spence Jr. would play out. With the two finally squaring off on July 29th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, Alvarez grabbed himself some popcorn, purchased the pay-per-view, and watched every second of every round. Before they officially got it on, the pound-for-pound star believed that, despite Spence being a great fighter in his own right, that Crawford simply had too many tools in his toolbox. He was right.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think everybody agrees, Im just expecting Errol to be a little more durable and stronger, I feel Spence will also have a few mental demons to overcome, if by a miracle he was to beat TC it would be a massive win.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      I think everybody agrees, Im just expecting Errol to be a little more durable and stronger, I feel Spence will also have a few mental demons to overcome, if by a miracle he was to beat TC it would be a massive win.
      ————
      Spence may turn out to be a better fighter at 154 but he is never going to beat Crawford at any weight.
      The beat down he got was just too one-sided to imagine a different outcome at the”best” weight for him.

Comment

The word 'Benavidez' is banned during Canelo interviews
        Don2021 Don2021 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Crawford will beat tf outta him him. It was a brutal beating for spencer

Comment

How about Tim Tszyu
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Listening to Bud yesterday on the jre pod you could hear excitement in Buds voice. The plan has changed from Charlo undesputed (because he won't be) at 154 to Canelo undesputed at 168. They're the same height & Bud has a longer reach.

I say let's fcuking go!
              Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

For sure. Crawbum gotta throw more illegal punches this time. Because Spence will be at his natural weight.

Comment

Just like Bivol would've whipped your ass even worse the second time, but you chickened out

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                    For sure. Crawbum gotta throw more illegal punches this time. Because Spence will be at his natural weight.
                    Really Ms

Comment

Working...
                    X