Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox: Maestre Probably Wouldn't Fight Me Again; He Has To Decide If He Can Live With That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox: Maestre Probably Wouldn't Fight Me Again; He Has To Decide If He Can Live With That

Mykal Fox came face-to-face with Gabriel Maestre earlier this year at respected trainer Ismael Salas' gym in Las Vegas. Salas trains Maestre and Brian Mendoza, whom Fox was helping prepare for his shot at Sebastian Fundora's WBC interim 154-pound title on April 8. Fox and Maestre shook hands before Fox focused on his sparring session with Mendoza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Problem is, it's probably better for you if he doesn't. This time he could knock you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Problem is, it's probably better for you if he doesn't. This time he could knock you out.
      Especially since Fox didn't do a damn thing the first time.
      Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

I had Fox winning in a rather uneventful fight but Fox will need to strong together a few semi-relevant wins to get back in the mix with the likes of Maestre or anyone else at that level.

Mykal not a particularly exciting fight. Little to no pop and a very awkward style.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Especially since Fox didn't do a damn thing the first time.
          I remember watching the fight without the commentary, and thinking Maestre did enough to win. I was shocked how people acted like it was the worst robbery of the year. For fox to a act like Maestres success since "doesn't count" is rich. Does that mean Fox's loss to Mean machine doesn't count either? I doubt fox would have demolished Alexander or Marshall.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiltysimpson24 View Post

I remember watching the fight without the commentary, and thinking Maestre did enough to win. I was shocked how people acted like it was the worst robbery of the year. For fox to a act like Maestres success since "doesn't count" is rich. Does that mean Fox's loss to Mean machine doesn't count either? I doubt fox would have demolished Alexander or Marshall.
            They fell for the flashy and the fact that Fox was constantly throwing. None of his punches did anything. It was like watching Paulie vs. Eggington at points.

ChillyEarnestGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Comment

Working...
            X