Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bomac Was Expecting Spence To Be More Competitive Against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bomac Was Expecting Spence To Be More Competitive Against Crawford

Errol Spence Jr. has always been the big bad bully of the welterweight division. That, in part, is one of the reasons why the boxing public was split on who would come out on top in his undisputed showdown against Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everybody expected a more competitive fight, that's why the consensus bloomed that something was not right with Errol.

Comment

Floyd used to say that training was the hard part so fighting would be the easy part (not in those exact words)

Comment

it's just hard to turn a blind eye on how unhealthy spence looked prior and during the fight...call that an excuse but it is what it is!...

Comment

Real boxing fans knew Crawf was special. Spence FINALLY fought an elite fighter and found out the hard way.
          Nobody said sh.it when he steamrolled through Garcia and Ugas. So fcuk your fanboy excuses

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            it's just hard to turn a blind eye on how unhealthy spence looked prior and during the fight...call that an excuse but it is what it is!...
            Errol Spence just never lived a fighter lifestyle and he had another car crash before he fought Ugas. Can't have 18 month layoffs and 15 month layoffs fighting an elite fighter. Furthermore errol only fought 2 southpaws in his career and everyone he fought never use good footwork or show good ring generalship. Blame the matchmakers at pbc.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Everybody expected a more competitive fight, that's why the consensus bloomed that something was not right with Errol.
              That's just false. You sore losers just can't accept the guy you picked to win got his ass whooped. He beat ugas and Danny and now all of a sudden the car accident doe lmao
              Gillie Gillie No look hook Slip jab like this.

Comment

I thought Crawford would win a competitive fight not a one-sided beat down. I was completely taken by surprise especially by the skill of Crawford in the pocket to outmanoeuvre Spence. I thought Spence body control was elite but Crawford punished it with amazing footwork. I guess the feet truly are the first line of defense in boxing.
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

That's just false. You sore losers just can't accept the guy you picked to win got his ass whooped. He beat ugas and Danny and now all of a sudden the car accident doe lmao
                  Its all over the internet how is it false, I didn't say if it was right or wrong just that its being said everywhere, read and comprehend because you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Its all over the internet how is it false, I didn't say if it was right or wrong just that its being said everywhere, read and comprehend because you post.
                    Just a bunch of sore losers. Before the fight yall were so confident and now he got his ass beat the car accident is an excuse lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X