Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Forecasts Easy Win For Bam Rodriguez Against Sunny Edwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Forecasts Easy Win For Bam Rodriguez Against Sunny Edwards

Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez was never supposed to make it this far, at least not this fast. His talent has always been off the charts but considering his age, 23, and the minuscule amount of fights he has under his belt, 18, it seemed entirely too early for him to be viewed as one of the best flyweights in the world. And yet he is.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I do like Bam a lot, but kind of want to say Edwards by SD.

Comment

I'm leaning towards Bam to win but I don't think it will be easy.

Comment

Bam by close UD. Not that easy..

Comment

Im still waiting to be wowed by Bam. I should be given all the hype and talk of him being "off the charts" talented. I see very good skills with relentless youth energy. Im just not sure what separates him from all the others.

Comment

What a shame J.C.Martinez bottled it against Sunny & we're not getting a 3 belt unification!...

Comment

I understand how the fact that Sunny ain't K'ing anybody O makes it seem inevitable that Bam will catch up with & catch him (some seem to think sooner rather than later), however...

...Udwards reeeeeally makes guys miss & it could just be that he trains to reeeeeally make him pay. Could be.

Comment

I dont think itll be close, but if it goes 12 the DAZN announcers will act like it is fooling the sheep. Hopefully Bams healed up and gets the stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                X