Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner Vows To Clear Name: I Have No Intention Of Sitting Back In Silence And Letting This 'Play Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner Vows To Clear Name: I Have No Intention Of Sitting Back In Silence And Letting This 'Play Out'

Alycia Baumgardner is prepared to go the distance to clear her name. The undisputed junior lightweight queen has professed her innocence in the wake of a recent drug testing scandal. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, Baumgardner tested positive for two banned substances a sample collected July 12--three days ahead of her win over Christina Linardatou in her Detroit hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To late thug. You got caught. Now we need to test claratchet as well

Comment

On that note was there Vada testing for Crawford - Spence?

Comment

Wow, I'm glad she cleared that up because I thought she was guilty! Just shows that you shouldn't jump to conclusions based on facts, evidence and other nonsense, you should always wait for the person themselves to tell you whether or not they cheated.

These drug testing agencies really need to step their game up, they hardly ever catch anyone and when they do it's always a mistake! I'm starting to think the whole sport is spotlessly clean and all these adverse findings are down to a few rogue scallywags contaminating everybody's supplements for a lark. It's the only plausible explanation.

Comment

Remember Florence Griffith.

Comment

Just another hot pisser..

blah I don’t care for womens boxing anyway

Comment

I wonder if this is all an innocent mistake? She needs to do better job of vetting the people around her. I wouldn’t be surprised if her nutritionist or fitness coach were responsible for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I wonder if this is all an innocent mistake? She needs to do better job of vetting the people around her. I wouldn’t be surprised if her nutritionist or fitness coach were responsible for doing it.
                What do you base this on? just because she said she is innocent or what because every person caught says that.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  On that note was there Vada testing for Crawford - Spence?
                  Nope! At least to my knowledge; There was no random drug testing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Remember Florence Griffith.
                    Yes, but she has never popped dirty for doping or failing a drug test that I am aware of.

Comment

Working...
                    X