Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Not Impressed With Crawford, Believes He Hit Spence With Numerous Illegal Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Not Impressed With Crawford, Believes He Hit Spence With Numerous Illegal Shots

Terence Crawford officially became the man to talk about. Heading into his undisputed showdown against Errol Spence Jr., opinions were split right down the middle. Jermell Charlo, however, was standing firmly on the side of his stablemate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford needs to fight Ennis at Welter or Tim for the vacant WBO at 154, or rematch Errol at 154, which I don't want to see.

Comment

Not impressed with Charlo. Seems he has no class.

Comment

Charlo is capping. He's very impressed by Bud. And scared of him too. Bud will hurt u too bruh
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Bud said recently him charlo use to be cool and would message eachother occasionally on social media before eachothers fights but when bud moved up to 147 and wanted to fight Errol he switched up and started talking **** about him because obviously he's in Errols camp which is fine you can back you're friend/team mate but don't mean you gotta start hating on a guy like charlo did. he said broner was backing Errol and told him that but still said I respect you were cool but I'm rocking with my friend. I think Charlo knows bud coming up in weight was a potential threat to him down the line so he started downplaying him and **** talking to try and deflect
          Last edited by Boxing2695; 08-16-2023, 11:16 PM.
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Charlo could say what he wants, but he witnessed the same savage @$$ beating of Spence that everybody else did up close and personal. Crawford got everybody in and around his division shook after that. Charlo is the main target and he knows the pressure on him to fight Crawford is gonna be huge. With the way he carries himself, Charlo might be blowing his stack on alot of people if/when they mention Crawford's name to him.

Comment

"Numerous Illegal Shots" is wild lol.
              Nateimus Nateimus likes this.

Comment

Bud will knock this Texas goofy out cold. The Canelo bag came just in time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  Crawford needs to fight Ennis at Welter or Tim for the vacant WBO at 154, or rematch Errol at 154, which I don't want to see.
                  Bud is in a position where he can do whatever TF he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    Bud will knock this Texas goofy out cold. The Canelo bag came just in time.
                    Well look at it this way Charlo is fighting Canelo at the full 168, Bud wanted Canelo at a CW that Canelo cant make, so what we can take away here is a very big Charlo, unlike Spence, Charlo can box and move, I want to see how Charlo goes with Canelo, but lets say he won a UD, and was only 3 or so pounds different than his 154 fight night weight, if that happens all Im saying is that Charlo is a very different fight than Spence, So much is riding on the Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X