Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen: I Expect To Outbox Frazer Clarke and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dave Allen: I Expect To Outbox Frazer Clarke and Knock Him Out!

Heavyweight veteran Dave Allen is confident in his ability to upset the odds when he faces Olympic silver medalist Frazer Clarke. Their contest will be featured as part of the undercard to the upcoming rematch between middleweight rivals Liam Smith and Chris Eubank Jr. - which takes place on Saturday, September 2, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dave Allen has never come across as a man who bull****s so he must be well up for this fight. I’ll be a very interested viewer
    Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Dave sprung the upset on Clarke. Don't rate Clarke at all think he's big and slow and if he doesn't blast you out in a couple rounds he begins to look very ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
        Wouldn't be shocked at all if Dave sprung the upset on Clarke. Don't rate Clarke at all think he's big and slow and if he doesn't blast you out in a couple rounds he begins to look very ordinary
        York Hall was roasting that night when Clarke boxed Wach but he looked really one paced didn’t he. I like him but want to see him go through the gears and put combinations together

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

York Hall was roasting that night when Clarke boxed Wach but he looked really one paced didn’t he. I like him but want to see him go through the gears and put combinations together
          Prolly ganna take a few years for him to get in that sort of condition
          Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

this wont end well. id love him to get the upset against Clarke but most likely he gets splattered or battered for 10 rounds by the big tub of lard. Then likely gets fed to the Romford bull after
            nick_viking nick_viking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Yeah I think Clarke will beat him probably on points but if Dave somehow got to him I wouldn't be totally shocked because yeah he does fight at the same kinda pace and doesn't go through the gears and if you struggle against someone like Dave Allen then you ain't gonna get nowhere near world level so have to see how he looks in that fight

Comment

I seem to remember a younger, more active Dave Allen getting stopped badly by David Price a few years ago, (being on oxygen and hospitalised). I don’t imagine a few years of inactivity will put him in a better position against Clarke. Clarke by stoppage for me.

Comment

Clarke hasn't got the tools to be a force in the pro game at the highest level but should be comfortabley beating dave, if not then he is even worse than I think

Comment

Working...
                  X