Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Aims To Make a Statement Against Marcelo Coceres

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Aims To Make a Statement Against Marcelo Coceres

Diego Pacheco will headline at home for the first time when he takes on Marcelo Coceres for the WBO International and USWBC Super Middleweight titles at the YouTube Theater in Los Angeles on November 18.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the look of this kid. Impressed me against Cullen.

Comment

Coceres can be tricky. Nice fight for Pacheco at this stage and I expect him to put on an impressive performance.

Comment

Next year they can put him in a little tougher. Might be a little bit slow development but Matchroom are actually doing good with Pacheco imo.

Comment

Good test for Pacheco at this stage, nice matchmaking

Comment

Coceres is the same guy who gave Berlanga a run for his money and knocked him down right?

Pacheco has been getting solid matchmaking in 2023, pretty difficult to find 6'5 fighters at 168 with solid power, specially Gallegos with his 85% knocked out ratio.

Wonder if he be ready for someone like Roamer Alexis Angulo next year.

Comment

Working...
            X