Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic: Follow The Rules; The Usyk-Dubois Winner Should Fight Me Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic: Follow The Rules; The Usyk-Dubois Winner Should Fight Me Next

Filip Hrgovic will watch with an analytical eye from a ringside seat August 26, when Oleksandr Usyk and Daniel Dubois will fight for Usyk's heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Geeeeeni kaaaameeeeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Waste of time. The DuBois fight is a waste, an Hrgovic fight would be a waste, a Zhang fight would be a waste.

Usyk needs to fight Fury. That's what we all need to see. If he can't get Fury in the ring, then Wilder.

Comment

Usyk -Dubois winner has to fight him next. Give the man what he deserves.

Fury is out of the picture.
        ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

Sure, let Hrgovic fight the winner. Filip seems like a nice enough guy in his interviews. I hope he gets his shot and he can show his full potential against one of the better fighters in the division.
          ISboxing James DaddyGringo DaddyGringo like this.

Comment

Man I wish I never had to watch Hrgovic fight again.

Comment

This BUM should have to fight CHINA MAN in a rematch first. Usyk would toy with this clown.
              takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

This is good, this will likely help the Fury fight get made similar to how Boots spot in the rankings helped Crawford-Ennis happen, regardless of what the haters say. I’m not saying Hrgovic would beat Usyk, I’m saying it’s terrible for Usyk in terms of risk/reward.

Comment

If Fury fight does not happen Hrgovich should be the most obvious choice for Usyk. But Zhang and Joyce imo would both be better and more dangerous opponents for Usyk. Not to mention Wilder.

Comment

Sit back relax, wait your turn in line for it's fury vs Usyk then that winner gets AJ vs Wilder winner if that paperwork gets put on hold then y'all get y'all shot if not then wait til after. In the mean time we could do a #1 contender Hrgovic vs Zhang Joyce winner

Comment

Working...
                    X