Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez: I Want Alexandro Santiago Unification Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez: I Want Alexandro Santiago Unification Next!

Emmanuel Rodriguez became a two-time IBF bantamweight champion Saturday night, securing a unanimous decision over Melvin Lopez in headlining action live on Showtime from The Theater at MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He just won a world title he needs to make a couple of defences before thinking unification. The last time he tried that was destroyed.

Comment

Brave figther. He likes high level of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        He just won a world title he needs to make a couple of defences before thinking unification. The last time he tried that was destroyed.
        I like his ambition, and it's always better to have unified champions than segregated titlists around, so I support him trying to unify next.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          "the last time he did that was vs a monster, this time will be a human being" ref: Al Berstein

Comment

Now that's a fight I want to see, Rodriguez is on such a winning streak that I don't see anyone beating him in the 118 pound division.

Comment

Working...
            X