Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Robert Helenius in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Robert Helenius in Seventh

Anthony Joshua set up a money-spinning January showdown with Deontay Wilder with a devastating seventh-round knockout of late stand-in Robert Helenius. Joshua was expecting to face Dillian Whyte here until his fellow Brit failed a VADA test and Helenius stepped in on seven days' notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-12-2023, 06:01 PM.

Heavyweight Main Event between Anthony Joshua and Robert Helenius at The O2 Arena Live Worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)

On a huge night of Heavyweight action in the Capital, IBF Mandatory World Title challenger Filip Hrgovic clashes with Australia’s undefeated contender Demsey McKean, Fan favourite Derek Chisora returns to the scene of so many of his famous wins to take on America’s Gerald Washington over ten rounds and Romford sensation Johnny Fisher has the opportunity to land his first belt when he faces off with Torquay's Harry Armstrong for the vacant Southern Area Title.

Comment

3 cards tomorrow looks like this one is the appetizer ......I think AJ sparks out the Nordic Nightmare , but he will be quite cautious..........

Comment

I'll be watching the early part of this card from my flight, but should be home by the time of the main event and then I will be in the arena for Valdez/Navarrete tonight

Comment

Gonna be an all-day marathon of boxing for me. I love it when there’s a mid-afternoon card that segues into an evening card.

Will AJ go gun shy if Helenius lands one flush punch? Or does he recapture his mojo and obliterate Robert regardless?

Comment

Before the bell portion of the card starting now

Comment

YouTube stream, 3 fights.
              Watch #JoshuaHelenius live around the world on DAZN.com.August 12, 2023 -- Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius Before the Bell live from London, United Kingdo...

Comment

60-54 for Rose…

5-0 Brandon Scott vs 14-13-1 Louis Norman up next @ featherweight.

Scott is 19 , this is his first opponent with a winning record & first time scheduled for 6 rounds .
                Last edited by edpboxing; 08-12-2023, 11:46 AM.

Comment

“The baddest nerd on the planet”

Comment

WAR Lord Vader!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X