Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Stops Demsey McKean in Twelfth, But Fails To Impress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Stops Demsey McKean in Twelfth, But Fails To Impress

O2 Arena, London - Filip Hgrovic maintained his No.1 position with the IBF - but it was not pretty. The big Croatian stopped Demsey McKean after 1:01 of the 12th round when a big right hook hurt him.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-12-2023, 03:51 PM.
    TheChamp12352 TheChamp12352 likes this.

Hrgovic hit him more to the back of the head than the front, all fight long.
    the referee could not have continuously missed that $yanno$what$i$mean?$

Comment

I look at Hrgovic and he doesn’t have the bodybuilder muscles but has the stamina of that body type. Both gased by round 9 or 10 im actually impressed he got a finish.
      Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

Where did Hrgovic get the hype he had from? He looks awful. As mentally shot as AJ is, I think he would still wash him.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Where did Hrgovic get the hype he had from? He looks awful. As mentally shot as AJ is, I think he would still wash him.
          A good looking prospect suddenly starts to not look so good as his opposition improves, tale as old as time.

Comment

I still maintain Hrgovic is badly managed. His first fight in a year there's no way he can look good by been inactive. Hearn needs to get him out on a regular basis.
            HugeEuge HugeEuge Dr. Z Dr. Z like this.

Comment

Hergo looked horrible early, he had a habit of waving his left hand like a chicken wing. Then he started to improve, I thought he had a future. Now, I think it went to his head. He's expecting to be mando. Maybe forever. Like Timmy and a few others. There's money in mando and protection / easy fights too.

Comment

He's fought two southpaws and looked bad both times.

Tbf, most boxers would look bad too.

Should give him some credit for just going back to back with southpaws. Maybe he'll go 3 in a row with Usyk or Zhang 2 again.
                billeau2 billeau2 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Yeah.. FiLip needs to get focused. Completely ran out of juice. Only 31yr . Needs a better nutrition coach.

Comment

Told people to keep an eye on McKean, even if he does lose, he would show you something.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.