Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Expects Robert Helenius To Give Anthony Joshua a Good Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Expects Robert Helenius To Give Anthony Joshua a Good Fight

Joe Joyce believes late replacement Robert Helenius is more than capable of providing Anthony Joshua a hard night's work. Two-time world heavyweight champion Joshua is an overwhelming favorite to beat Helenius, who stepped in at seven days' notice following the cancellation of AJ's proposed clash with Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When was the last time something like this happened before when the last minute replacement fought the week before and the replacement spoiled he show? I don’t think Ruiz was as lastvminute as this when he fought AJ first time around. Interesting how Joyce says Helenius will fresh and confident. Let’s hope it’s a “Hell” of a fight!

Comment

If Helenius provides any kind of competition, then Joshua is completely washed
      Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        If Helenius provides any kind of competition, then Joshua is completely washed
        AJ is in decline. How far, is the question. Some say, not much. He was built in Eddys robot protection factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Orcue70 View Post
          When was the last time something like this happened before when the last minute replacement fought the week before and the replacement spoiled he show? I don’t think Ruiz was as lastvminute as this when he fought AJ first time around. Interesting how Joyce says Helenius will fresh and confident. Let’s hope it’s a “Hell” of a fight!
          I think Ruiz fought 6 weeks before the AJ fight and had exactly a months notice

Comment

Working...
          X