Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: I Called Dillian Whyte and Told Him - You're F-----!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: I Called Dillian Whyte and Told Him - You're F-----!

During the last few days, heavyweight veteran Derek Chisora has been very vocal with his position regarding the sport's ongoing problem with boxers testing positive for performance enhancing drugs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie Malignaggi was talking about this almost 15 years ago. Of how many fighters in boxing are in the juice doping. Paulie taked about how it was very strange for Manny Pacquiao to move up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power and people were calling Paulie a hater . It blows my mind that even till this day there’s casual idiots who think manny Pacquiao was clean all those years

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
      Paulie Malignaggi was talking about this almost 15 years ago. Of how many fighters in boxing are in the juice doping. Paulie taked about how it was very strange for Manny Pacquiao to move up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power and people were calling Paulie a hater . It blows my mind that even till this day there’s casual idiots who think manny Pacquiao was clean all those years
      Till this day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
        And yet he's never been caught taking them while Whyte, who the article is about, has now been caught 3 times...

bleacherreport.com/​articles/315220-manny-pacquiao-and-steroids-the-truth-and-what-its-really-all-about

Have a read and then ask yourself why everyone else gets the benefit of the doubt and yet you pick on a man who has never pissed hot.
        Last edited by sidefx996; 08-11-2023, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I think people are sensing Whyte may have been caught with a Jarrell Miller type proportion of ped 's.
          rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

" the British promoter would praise VADA for preventing a fighter with a "performance enhancing drug" in his system from entering the ring."

Can Eddie spell "hypocrite "?

Comment

Everyone is on PEDs

you guys are so damn naive.

The test are easily passable only a small fraction ever pop positive.

You realize how much money they lost from Whyte's positive test? Whyte-AJ was going to be PPV, now AJ-Helenius is non PPV. AJ didnt even have to take that fight, if they couldnt find an opponent they would have lost even more money on the venue ect.

Theres literally millions lost over a positive test result. They have NO incentive to find positive test results, think about that.

Comment

Right. There are signs & signs. Like people know spots on your back might suggest steroids. Manny is dodgy because he refused to take a lot of tests. Needless to say, it seems almost everyone on here that isn't Black hates Floyd, so when Floyd insists on tests he just gets oceans of abuse, some of it borderline, & some just flat out racist.Manny moving up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power may be a tell but it doesn't prove anything. Georges Carpentier & Len Harvey both started out at Fly & fought at H/W. Both started ridiculously young, Georges at 13, Len hadn't even turned 13, both moved very quickly up through the weights. Georges won, I think, the French W/W, then the European M/W, LH/W & H/W titles & won the world LHW title by KO. Clearly, he carried his power up! Georges' career was interrupted by WW1. Len Harvey won British titles at M/W, LH/W & H/W & fought a draw at W/W. He never won a world title but lost closely at M/W & LH/W. His career was ended by WWII. I would say it is pretty obvious that neither Georges nor Len could have been doping since there were no known PEDs when they are fighting. In those days a PED consisted of giving your fighter an egg whisked in brandy & worcester sauce (rather him than me).If you start young & you are poor you can move up weights very quickly, as Carpentier & Harvey did, & still be strong at a higher weight. Neither of them had any chemical assistance. ​

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

And yet he's never been caught taking them while Whyte, who the article is about, has now been caught 3 times...

bleacherreport.com/​articles/315220-manny-pacquiao-and-steroids-the-truth-and-what-its-really-all-about

Have a read and then ask yourself why everyone else gets the benefit of the doubt and yet you pick on a man who has never pissed hot.
                  Growing a huge head after fully maturing and gaining mass amounts of muscle beyond what is naturally possible are obvious signs of PED use.

Manny took PEDs buddy.
                  rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Chisora would be something of an expert on when a man is fucked.

Comment

Working...
                    X