Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buddy McGirt Reacts To Dillian Whyte Drug Scandal: I'm At a Loss For Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buddy McGirt Reacts To Dillian Whyte Drug Scandal: I'm At a Loss For Words

Veteran trainer Buddy McGirt is gobsmacked by the newest drug fiasco to hit boxing. Last weekend, it was announced that Dillian Whyte failed a doping test administered by Voluntary Anti-Doping Association, the premier drug testing organization in the sport. This is the third time in his career that Whyte has dealt
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-11-2023, 03:36 PM.

its not the first time buddy
    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

McGirt like I just need to get paid for training his AsS! I'm done nothing negative until I'm paid, hell I'm not crazy!
      MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

i wonder whos providing the body snatcher with his schedule & cycling of his peds over the years, i mean to be busted multiple times over a long peroid of years probably means the guy is a career cheater but then again im sure there are lots of more savvy cheats out there too who never get caught

Comment

Lol @ Dillian Shyte. Good job cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            i wonder whos providing the body snatcher with his schedule & cycling of his peds over the years, i mean to be busted multiple times over a long peroid of years probably means the guy is a career cheater but then again im sure there are lots of more savvy cheats out there too who never get caught
            Paulie Malignaggi was talking about this over a decade ago whe he said it was very weird for Pacquiao to move up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power and how many fighters are on the juice and people were calling a “hater”
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

So how many times can Buddy be at a loss for words? Every time Whyte has popped dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Paulie Malignaggi was talking about this over a decade ago whe he said it was very weird for Pacquiao to move up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power and how many fighters are on the juice and people were calling a “hater”
                ——-
                Malignaggi has always called it as it is. He was then accused of being racist and got fired from his Showtime job. I’ve seen what he said and read what he said as well. There was absolutely nothing he said that was racist in anyway at all.

Boxing as a sport is a fuggin’ joke!
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

This is like the big baddy saga from a few years ago. This was probably his last big payday. Loose he gets paid, land a big shot and win he becomes a candidate to face Wilder and get bigger payday. He juiced and lost both.. My old brain will never understand this. At his age the a ban = retirement or coming back for brain damage as a regional stepping stone. If he did this, allnrhe $ he made won't last if it's not already gone.
                  Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

yeah buddy who works in the industry and no doubt knows of his own fighters using PEDs is "shocked" at a positive test result. lmfao just stop the fake **** already just stop testing its pointless.

Comment

Working...
                    X