Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete Strips Down To Make Weight; Valdez Just Under 130-Pound Limit For WBO Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete Strips Down To Make Weight; Valdez Just Under 130-Pound Limit For WBO Title Fight

GLENDALE, Arizona -- Emanuel Navarrete didn't need a faux commission scandal to make weight for his first title defense. The reigning WBO junior lightweight beltholder, however, had to strip down to his birthday suit to make weight for his
    [Click Here To Read More]

Navarrete has terrible work ethic. Reminds me of Bobby Chacon. Very talented, but would rather play. Valdez by knockout

Comment

Damn. My boy Navarette. I badly want him to beat the crap out of Valdez.

Looks like this is his last fight at 130.

Come Navarette. Dig deep and beat this piss out of this punk.

Comment

This could be a bloodbath, looking forward to it.
        Maximilib Maximilib likes this.

Comment

I like Vaquero but I have serios concerns about Valdez's let hook and faster hands. I have two possible outcomes: 1. Valdez by KO before the 7 and 2. Navarrete by SD.

Comment

This one gonna be a barnburner slugfest that can go either way...im not even going to make a pick just enjoy this Mexican war and a possible FOY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Damn. My boy Navarette. I badly want him to beat the crap out of Valdez.

Looks like this is his last fight at 130.

Come Navarette. Dig deep and beat this piss out of this punk.
              If he moves to 135, too much talent in that weight class. But I would love him to face Shakur at 135, to see how he does.
              The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
                Navarrete has terrible work ethic. Reminds me of Bobby Chacon. Very talented, but would rather play. Valdez by knockout
                He has good ethics, just abd advice or knowledge on how to eat correctly. I don't think he has a nutritionist and this would be the firs time using a personal trainer.
                Brittney1229 Brittney1229 likes this.

Comment

When is Richard Torrez going to fight a real opponent? This guy is a beast and will likely kill some jobber eventually
                  Last edited by Seanv; 08-11-2023, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdasilva2012 View Post
                    I like Vaquero but I have serios concerns about Valdez's let hook and faster hands. I have two possible outcomes: 1. Valdez by KO before the 7 and 2. Navarrete by SD.
                    Nope, I have the same opinión but...

If Navarrete can absorbe the power of Valdez is over to Valdez, Navarrete is better in any sense.

He just need take the power of Valdez.

Valdez style need a fighter that put pressure , because he is very límited cutting the ring and has Bad IQ .

If Valdez can't K.O Navarrete, Navarrete will destroy him

Comment

Working...
                    X