Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Robert Helenius - Set For Battle in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Robert Helenius - Set For Battle in London

Joshua, Helenius Weights Photos Gallery - Today' weigh-in in London ahead of this weekend's Heavyweight Main Event between Anthony Joshua and Robert Helenius at The O2 Arena Live Worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see AJ putting in some rounds here instead of trying for a quick KO. AJ stops him in 5 or 6.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
      I can see AJ putting in some rounds here instead of trying for a quick KO. AJ stops him in 5 or 6.
      AJ gets winded as per usual by round 3 due to once again bulking up and susceptible to KO

Comment

Both ko each other at the same time

Comment

According to Finnish media Joshua tried to cheat with gloves that had no padding on the knuckles while Helenius was offered softer gloves. Remains to be seen if they both get the hard gloves or if they have to go with the soft for both. Interesting and not a good look on AJ.

Helenius can punch so fighting with harder gloves might be risky but with softer gloves it’s not easy to get a HL reel KO.

Helenius demanded both fight with the same glove type.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

AJ gets winded as per usual by round 3 due to once again bulking up and susceptible to KO
            Says AJ is at 250 and was 255 for Usyk. Where do you get bulking up from?

Comment

Yet again BJ showing his wobbly mental state of mind in the face to face, trying to intimidate helanius by threatening him, it's as if, if your not intimidated by his size and physic, then he falls apart, wot a p***k, I've said it a thousand times it's not a bodybuilding contest, it's a boxing match, just ask andy ruiz, a small fat guy who destroyed BJ, I don't think helanius will win, but I hope he does, and puts the bully in his place.

Comment

Wow! Considering what happened, this is a great fight! Go Joshua!
                Last edited by Someone88; 08-12-2023, 08:39 AM.

Comment

If there was a fight to bet on the underdog,,..this is it!!!

Comment

AJ talks big against an old man with 4 losses.... imagine if he said that to Fury, all hell would've broken loose at the press conference.

Comment

Working...
                    X