Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Can't Believe Outcome Of Spence-Crawford: "It Looked Like They Were Playing Two Different Sports"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Can't Believe Outcome Of Spence-Crawford: "It Looked Like They Were Playing Two Different Sports"

Paulie Malignaggi made sure to clear his schedule on the night of July 29th. With Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford finally agreeing to face off for all of the welterweight marbles, the former two-division champ didn't want to miss a single second of the action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie I can't believe what I saw the outcome of Spence - Crawford, either. I actually believed that Spence would defeat Crawford in a pitched battle.
    That said the fight looked more like an amateur, against a highly seasoned professional in the sport of boxing, and not like they were playing two different sports.
    Just for the record I think that you're a very good expert boxing analysis, and color commentator when you're covering fight's for ProBox TV, and ShowTime.

Comment

It was almost as painful to watch as it was when Paulie Malignaggi fought Shawn Porter. What a butt fu.king that was. He beat Malignaggi so bad, that I almost called the cops, and reported an ay-null sodomy in progress. To this day, I hear Paulie still walks with a big gap in his ass because of that fight. I've Never seen anything like it. Oh wait, when Malignaggi got his ass whipped by the bare knuckle dude, that was epic too lol lmaooooo bwaahahahaa
      Last edited by archiemoore1; 08-11-2023, 05:46 AM.
      Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Spence walked into that ring with a look on his face like he knew what was coming, he almost look like he did a bag of heroin, he looked doped up, he looked down, and then he went down

Comment

Originally posted by BronxPride67 View Post
          Spence walked into that ring with a look on his face like he knew what was coming, he almost look like he did a bag of heroin, he looked doped up, he looked down, and then he went down
          Errol kinda admitted having an opioid problem post accident in Mike Tyson interview

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            It was almost as painful to watch as it was when Paulie Malignaggi fought Shawn Porter. What a butt fu.king that was. He beat Malignaggi so bad, that I almost called the cops, and reported an ay-null sodomy in progress. To this day, I hear Paulie still walks with a big gap in his ass because of that fight. I've Never seen anything like it. Oh wait, when Malignaggi got his ass whipped by the bare knuckle dude, that was epic too lol lmaooooo bwaahahahaa
            Porter vs. Paulie was one of the most enjoyable fights I've ever watched. A btw, "ay-null" sodomy is redundant as by definition, sodomy is that.

Comment

Interesting - I actually made good money betting on this fight. Kel Brook and Shawn Porter (especially) fights convinced me that Crawford was going to KO Spence. I think to beat Crawford you have to out-slick him. Pressuring him won't work. Maybe Floyd on his peak could have done it, or peak Loma when Crawford was at 135. I don't see anyone like that around 147.

Would be fun to see Crawford fight Fundora at 154, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by shakedaddy View Post

Porter vs. Paulie was one of the most enjoyable fights I've ever watched. A btw, "ay-null" sodomy is redundant as by definition, sodomy is that.
                I meant just what I said. Paulie got his ass kicked so bad by Porter, it was like a double butt f.cking that night, so I said it twice. He also got double butt f.cked the night he fought Broner. 1st Broner stole his girl. He later said she was just a side piece, but he had mad feelings for her. AB was blowing her back out, then brought her to the fight. Then Broner touched him up, beat his ass in the ring, and then went and f.cked her some more after the fight bwwwahahahaha lmaaaaooo

Comment

is buds performance enough for paulie to switch species i wonder
                  w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

I'm still scratching my head how one sided it was too!

Comment

Working...
                    X