Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic: On My Worst Night, I Beat Zhang - I Don't See How McKean is Gonna Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic: On My Worst Night, I Beat Zhang - I Don't See How McKean is Gonna Beat Me

By Keith Idec - Filip Hrgovic hasn't overlooked Demsey McKean, but the unbeaten Croatian contender can't envision any way that he'll lose their high-stakes heavyweight fight to the Australian southpaw. Oddsmakers have installed Hrgovic as an 8-1 favorite to beat McKean in their 12-round IBF elimination match on the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why does young eddie alway look in to the camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
      Because those are the eyes that'll see the real money!
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
        Possibly because he's trying to hypnotize the viewers into believing all of the bull****/lies that comes out of his mouth.
        He does state some honest facts, believes, or opinion's, but boy can he play the carnival barker to the hilt.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post

Because those are the eyes that'll see the real money!
          That sounds about as accurate as it get's, it appears that Eddie believe's that he should be paid more for promoting the fights.
          Than the very fighters should be paid for actually fighting the fight's, even though they are the one's that risk it all in the ring.
          JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

For starters McKean isn't Zhang, that's not to imply that McKean is a better fighter than Zhang.
            Although McKean has fought fighters of lower caliber than the opponents that Zhang, and Hrgovic have.
            What it means is that every fighter brings skills into the squared circle, and on any given day they can pull off an upset.

Comment

I root for Demsey. Hrgovich was totally dull vs Zhang

Comment

Come on flip, you didn't have off night with zhang, you did amazing to survive. Give yourself pat on back. Maybe the bereavement inspired you to survive, just like buster Douglas against tyson?
                gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

He looked like a cartoon getting concussed every time Zhang landed on him , he didn't win that fight lol

Comment

I expect Hrgovic to stop McKean but he was lucky to escape with the win against Jimmy Wang Yang. He got dropped & even turned his back after getting punched. Regardless of the circumstances he still has a lot to prove in my eyes. He is the one who is delusional after his last performance. He needs to step it up & prove that he is the threat that he claimed to be.He is 31 now? His career has moved at a snail’s pace.
                    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto tokon tokon like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X