Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Concerned: I Think Helenius is Quite a Dangerous Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Concerned: I Think Helenius is Quite a Dangerous Fight For Joshua

Eddie Hearn went from serene to scramble mode in what felt like 20 seconds. The longtime Matchroom Boxing figurehead was simply putting the finishing touches on the fight promotion between Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte. All that was left were a few repetitive press conferences, a weigh-in, and eventually a face-off. But just when Hearn thought he could kick his feet up, relax, and enjoy a good fight, he was hit with the bad news.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is truly a dangerous fight. It’s as dangerous as Fury vs Ngannou

What a moron!

Comment

Anything can happen when you got two big guys in there. I think it's a dangerous fight for Joshua too. Especially early. Nightmare has nothing to lose.

Comment

Wasn't Helenius a joke opponent for Wilder, he lost to Chisora in his "prime" so on and so forth now he's credible!?
        Predictable terrible job of promoting or you think very little of Joshua and actually believe he's a threat...
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Helenanius definitely has a 1 punch chance. I hear the bookies are giving great odds for Helenanius, I'm not a better but it would be a worth it to put a few $.
          TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

Eddie knows it's not really a dangerous fight, not with the current version of Helenius.

Comment

He has to talk some bollacks as a promoter , only trouble is he talks nothing but....!

Comment

If Hearn is concerned for Joshua against Helenius, then he definitely shouldn't fight Wilder or Fury. lol

Comment

The same Hearn that told us Helenius is past his prime? The same Hearn that was making fun of Wilder-Helenius?

Eddie spends a lot of time and money on inviting journalists and boxing YouTubers to get goodwill. Otherwise, he would have been slaughtered for this fight. Helenius got KO'ed by Wilder in round 1. Imagine if Wilder today were to fight someone AJ knocked out in round 1 as his second comeback fight and Finkle trying to promote it as a "dangerous fight"?

Would Eddie consider Wilder fighting Gary Cornish or Michael Sprott as dangerous fights for Wilder? and that too if they were coming to fight on a 5-day notice? Fans on this site, Youtubers, and journalists would make non-stop fun of Wilder.

Comment

For the 39-year-old, it was the sort of bounce back he needed. One year prior, he took a dive after getting pawed in the face by Deontay Wilder in the very first round.

FIFY

Comment

Working...
                    X