Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Funny, The Two People Who Have Accused Me Have Popped Dirty Themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Funny, The Two People Who Have Accused Me Have Popped Dirty Themselves

Anthony Joshua has declared there is a 'doping problem' in boxing in the wake of his cancelled fight with Dillian Whyte. The two-time world heavyweight champion was nearly left without a fight when Whyte returned an adverse analytical finding in a VADA test, forcing the cancellation of their encounter, which was set for Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny how that always seems to happen

Comment

The dirty fighters are always the first to believe that everyone else is doing it. Makes them feel better about cheating if they can say that "everyone does it, so I'm just keeping the playing field even." Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that...
      Hype job Hype job rudy rudy like this.

Comment

I can’t say 100%….but I’m 99% sure AJ has used PED’s.
        tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Lol it wouldn't matter if AJ tested positive anyways he has Eddie Hearn at his side, he will find away around any positive test.

Comment

the moral of the story is dont do peds or dont accuse AJ of doing peds either

Comment

AJ could do with some stamina peds. Dillian gases even at optimum juice

Comment

It sure would be a stunning case of deja vu, if Joshua lost out to a replacement, like he did with Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                  It sure would be a stunning case of deja vu, if Joshua lost out to a replacement, like he did with Ruiz.
                  Heleinus doesn't suck, and he can crack. Plus, keeps his power on the back foot.

at +1200 for a stoppage, I had to throw a little down.

Comment

That's always the case. Look at how froid accused a guy he ducked only to get caught with the 750ml of IV and using a cheap agency like USADA

Comment

Working...
                    X