Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Erupts Over Whyte's Positive Test: Everyone Who Gets Caught - 10 Year Ban, F--- Everybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Erupts Over Whyte's Positive Test: Everyone Who Gets Caught - 10 Year Ban, F--- Everybody!

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora has erupted in the wake Dillian Whyte's most recent drug testing scandal. Whyte was scheduled to face Anthony Joshua this coming Saturday night in London, but last Saturday he was officially pulled from the fight, after Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, revealed that there were "adverse findings" in Whyte's drug testing protocol with VADA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Del Boy speaks for us all. Find him a job with real responsibility in the boxing universe to help right these wrongs.

Comment

He is so right Whyte is a dirty cheat
      icee icee MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Chisora likely figures that Whyte was juicing when he fought him too.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Chisora likely figures that Whyte was juicing when he fought him too.
          And rightfully so. I would be pissed myself knowing a guy who came on down the stretch to knock me out in our fight possibly was enhanced.

Comment

Everyone except Hearniac Incels have been wide eyed about Whyte’s serial juicing. His “wins” over Parker, Rivas, Chisora etc are frauds
            peteroc peteroc likes this.

Comment

chisora will pop himself soon

Comment

If you get caught cheating a 10 year ban sound's about right to me!

Comment

Delboy was the last healthy person Whyte KOd before the B sample went missing. Whyte hasn't looked anywhere near as destructive since. For what it's worth, that KO has asterisks all over it. Chisora has a right to be pizzed.

Comment

The only fighter in history who I believe should get a pass was Lucas Browne - he said his water was tampered with over in Russia where he upset Chagaev for the title. That was very plausible considering Russia had just been busted in the massive Soci Olympics doping scandal.

Then brown popped again in his next fight for a different PED. At home, in Australia. Hilarious and embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                    X