Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hrgovic vs. McKean, Chisora vs. Washington - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hrgovic vs. McKean, Chisora vs. Washington - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Hrgovic, McKean Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Today's press conference in London ahead of this weekend's heavyweight main event between Anthony Joshua and Robert Helenius at The O2 Arena Live Worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok. #1) Hrgovic - you couldn't find a clean shirt to wear? #2) Why on Earth is Del Boy fighting? He made good money. $4.5M for 3rd Fury fight. He will be a vegetable in 10 years most likely if he never fought again. Gerald is 41, hasn't made much money, maybe for once he'll bust out a killer instinct and end Chisora once and for all, then get knocked out in his next fight vs. someone decent.

Comment

anyone giving demsey a chance here or what

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
        anyone giving demsey a chance here or what
        I give demsey no chance .

Comment

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

I've watched all the eras come and fade away going back 52 years, at times right from the center of this industry.

It pains me when I read anyone who's never fought trying to criticize top fighters, as though they've ever spoken to anyone who could do better in a clean fight.

Boxing invites every man in the world to give it a try, and pays hundreds of millions to anyone who is good enough.

Those who won't gamble on themselves to have a go have no right to criticize those who are more brave than they are.

It's just that simple.

That said.....

What a GREAT ERA we are blessed to witness. One of the best in my 52 years in the sport, especially given the increase in the Size of today's contenders.

There are no other combat sports that matter, now that even the UFC alpha division champion has ditched his low-pay title to come to grovel at the feet of these contenders, in hopes of becoming one of them.

Here's to Anthony Joshua, Robert Helenius, Filip Hrgovic, Demsey McKean, Derek Chisora, Gerald Washington and all the world's top warriors.

To know Boxing is to respect the fighters.
          That's what separates the men from the sissies.​
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Hearn looks like such a moron standing in every picture, dying for attention...

Comment

Why is Chisora wearing Croatian colors?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Hrgovic gave Chisora his outfit, that's why he's wearing a dirty t-shirt lol
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Chisora still fighting on. He does give it his all. If his health is ok, let him continue.

He's reminding me a bit of Bert Cooper, although Bert was a bit better probably, after those scares he gave Holyfield and Moorer.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    I thought he was giving us a clue about his next career in the hamburger making business.

Comment

Working...
                    X