Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Robert Helenius - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Robert Helenius - Face To Face at Final Presser

Joshua, Helenius Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Today's press conference in London ahead of this weekend's heavyweight main event between Anthony Joshua and Robert Helenius at The O2 Arena Live Worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I gotta say, this is a very winnable fight for Helenius if AJ loses focus.
    Helenius is a good fighter
    I almost like Washington over Chisora too.
    Bad style match up

Comment

If anything Helenius bring size similar to Wilder and Fury. That is where the comparisons begin and end.
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Holy shit, the size of that bicep!!! Are we getting Joshu-hulk back?

Last edited by PittyPat; 08-09-2023, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          I gotta say, this is a very winnable fight for Helenius if AJ loses focus.
          Helenius is a good fighter
          I almost like Washington over Chisora too.
          Bad style match up
          I'm putting money on Helenius indeed, if anything because AJ is mentally damaged, and that weighs heavily. Not so sure about Washington, although I tend to agree with you in terms of style... But I feel that Washington is only picking up checks these days.

Comment

Helenius is getting flack but before Wilder,he was on good form.**** happens,yes Joshua should win but with his mindset and vulnerability these days,Robert could win this,he's match fit,been in the gym and most importantly recently fought.he can bang as well.could be a half decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Holy shit, the size of that bicep!!! Are we getting Joshu-hulk back?

Helenius is huge too!

Comment

AJ is so weird man look at his eye in that face off from the side he looks like he's doing a Dr Evil impression with the raised eyebrow and glassy eyes.

It's clear face-offs turn his world upside down mentally he should just look at the floor going forward.

Comment

Upset is inevitable here if Helenius comes in very good condition.

Comment

Helenius is definitely going to give Wilder some trade secrets whenever AJ and Wilder fight

Comment

Working...
                    X