Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Signs New Multi-Year Agreement With PFL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Signs New Multi-Year Agreement With PFL

The Professional Fighters League (PFL) has announced that two-time Olympic gold medalist and three division boxing champion Claressa Shields will return to the PFL SmartCage with a multi-year agreement. Shields is regarded as one of the top combat sports athletes in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As ugly and loud and classless as she is she sure is ambitious gotta give him that

Comment

Good for you, my girl. Keep doing your thing, and let the haters keep hating. They can't take away your accomplishments; they wish they had your genetics and talents. Stay beautiful, baby. One love.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        As ugly and loud and classless as she is she sure is ambitious gotta give him that
        So what does that make you? A broke asS comedian!
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg rudy rudy like this.

Comment

She is like a man--full of testosterone. Talks like a young Mike Tyson.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if she is a he but after once watching two rounds of Shields fighting I realized it must be a female, no male looks that stupid while boxing. That sh** was a snooze fest, not sure why they're pushing that ugly thing so much, annoying and no talent.
            Fact Fact Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 like this.

Comment

Your mother not that dammm pretty herself and could pass for a himroid!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblerr View Post
                Good for you, my girl. Keep doing your thing, and let the haters keep hating. They can't take away your accomplishments; they wish they had your genetics and talents. Stay beautiful, baby. One love.
                Amen!

Comment

Joe Frazier with braids.... Grow the beard out while you're at it

Comment

Theres alot of lady boys overly obsessed with the appearance of this woman. Why so when all of you prefer men? Shut that weak talk behind these forums and go out on the streets in your skirts and get your money.

Comment

Working...
                    X