Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales, Barrera Will Be On Hand For Navarrete-Valdez Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morales, Barrera Will Be On Hand For Navarrete-Valdez Fight Week

Mexican legends Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales will be on hand for the fight week festivities leading up to the WBO junior lightweight world title showdown between reigning champion Emanuel Navarrete and former two-division world champion Oscar Valdez this Saturday, August 12, at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Navarrete will probably win, but Valdez is about as dangerous as it gets. Navarrete should feel better at 130. He’s probably too crafty for Valdez, but Valdez should test him.

Comment

Morales, Barrera and BigZ in the building, what a night

Comment

i remember very well those fights, this one could be good but that good ? It would take a lot a hell of a lot to convince me it is at that level. I would enjoy the heck out of it if it happened we should have a decent fight lets hope on that for the time beings.....like every fight in the ring at any point a fight to remember can break out.
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Best trilogy ever
          Hustle Hustle boxingitis boxingitis like this.

Comment

Growing up for me, if it wasn't Barrera vs Morales, it was Israel Vasquez vs Rafael Marquez as the next best Mexican trilogy you can watch. Them fights were brutal at the highest level.

Comment

Working...
            X