Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franklin Reacts To Whyte's Drug Testing Scandal: He Probably Used Them When We Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franklin Reacts To Whyte's Drug Testing Scandal: He Probably Used Them When We Fought

Heavyweight contender Jermaine Franklin is shaking his head at the recent drug testing controversy involving former opponent Dillian Whyte. Last November, Franklin lost a close twelve round majority decision to Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the 3rd time Whyte (4th if you count when he a failed test during his kickboxing career aswell) it's ridiculous. The guys already served a two year ban and now he's failed two more tests since. It's a joke

Comment

He did not in kickboxing

Comment

It's very possible that Dillian Whyte was juicing for the Jermaine Franklin fight but he was never tested for it. They never agreed to do VADA testing before the fight.

Comment

All hell, here we go! Every time a fighter get his ass kicked and the fighter later gets caught cheating, I bet he did that in my fight. If he didn’t get caught you u lost fair and square. Keep it moving lose!

Comment

I think it's a fairly safe assumption to make that Dillian was on some kind of banned substance for every fight he's had (especially those that didn't involve VADA).
            Raggamuffin Raggamuffin likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              All hell, here we go! Every time a fighter get his ass kicked and the fighter later gets caught cheating, I bet he did that in my fight. If he didn’t get caught you u lost fair and square. Keep it moving loose!
              Whyte’s fat ass was juiced to the gills. That’s how you have to look at it from a fat ass clown like Whyte, who has a history of using. I thought Headvetkin ended his career. He was probably using since that rematch. He just needs to banned.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I think it's a fairly safe assumption to make that Dillian was on some kind of banned substance for every fight he's had (especially those that didn't involve VADA).
                And you hate to look at it that way, but once a cheat…always a cheat! At least in his case lol…

Comment

If he's found guilty it should be life, end of. But what's the bet he ends up back in Old Mate Eddie's playlist if he's cleared?

Comment

Working...
                  X