Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Not Bothered By Excuses for Spence: 'Every Fight There's An Excuse'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Not Bothered By Excuses for Spence: 'Every Fight There's An Excuse'

Terence Crawford is practically numb to the alibis and asterisks that he says typically follow his fights. That includes the latest justifications that have dribbled out in the wake of his rousing ninth-round technical knockout of Errol Spence Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Youre not the first TC every great fighter has a bunch of fans that diminish every win, by the same token, there is the other side that inflates everything, TC figured it out that it don't matter, as the old saying goes, the ones that gotta know, know!
    El_Mero El_Mero Gillie Gillie like this.

Comment

Their excuse is that Crawford is just better boxer than them, that's it.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Charlo should have waited for Crawford to be Undisputed so he can fight him.
        It would have bene Undisputed vs Undisputed, then Charlo would have made an excuse that he was having trouble making 154.
        Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

I mean we all know spence took lots of damage when he had his car accident and is not the same anymore, then coming in weight drained.. I think only a fool would think crawford did something special. At 154 I think spence would do better but I doubt crawford would want anyone who's a bit danger to him. Remember what the Lithuanian bum did to him?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            I mean we all know spence took lots of damage when he had his car accident and is not the same anymore, then coming in weight drained.. I think only a fool would think crawford did something special. At 154 I think spence would do better but I doubt crawford would want anyone who's a bit danger to him. Remember what the Lithuanian bum did to him?
            TC has already agreed to 154 you have no case.

Comment

I think only a fool would think crawford did something special.
              You think only fools think differently to you.

Interesting...

Comment

Don't pay it no mind Bud. The fangirls are idiots not giving you your credit. Not only that they're hopping onto the booty ennis bandwagon lmao

Comment

Boxing is the only sport where fans make excuses for the losing fighter. No other sport has this. Not basketball, football, soccer, not even mma. Boxing fans are the worst or should I say biased fan boys.
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

So Spence was damaged but not when he looked good against DSG and not when he looked like the best welterweight in the world against Ugas. Somehow hes only damaged goods since Bud spanked him. I'm a goddamn Spence fan and can tell you your full of crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X