Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Valdez Training For War With Emanuel Navarrete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Valdez Training For War With Emanuel Navarrete

Oscar Valdez Training Camp Photos Gallery - Mexico's two-division world champion, Oscar Valdez, is more motivated than ever for what could mark the beginning of a historic rivalry. (photo by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait to see this fight. Here we will see how special Navarette is. Navarrette has beaten Shakurs 2 past opponents in a better fashion. That is Pitufo Diaz and Joet Gonzalez. If Navarette KO or Stops Valedez I want to see Shakur vs Navarette.

Comment

The Canelo team needs to stop lifting so much weights. They’ve been gassing out a lot lately in their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        I can't wait to see this fight. Here we will see how special Navarette is. Navarrette has beaten Shakurs 2 past opponents in a better fashion. That is Pitufo Diaz and Joet Gonzalez. If Navarette KO or Stops Valedez I want to see Shakur vs Navarette.
        But why in 135 ? When Navarrete only have 1 fight in 130m ?

Navarrete need to fight other Champions in 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

But why in 135 ? When Navarrete only have 1 fight in 130m ?

Navarrete need to fight other Champions in 130.
          2nd fights at 130 and 3rd comon opponent with Shakur.
          It's now or never. Don't want to wait till they are old.
          Shakur vs Navarette for Vacant WBC Title in the Fall.
          130 Champions are with other promoters, not going to happen easily.

Comment

Working...
          X