Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Does Not Believe Errol Spence Should Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Does Not Believe Errol Spence Should Retire

Despite his once undefeated record, Errol Spence Jr. hasn't always run through his competition. At times, the former unified welterweight champ has flat-out struggled. With that said, he's never quite looked the way he did this past Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Light middleweight at least. He’s going to have to hire a highly competent S&C coach who can train him to be more explosive and who can put him through drills to work on his footwork and lateral movement.
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

That was a professional butt whooping from a master. Spence is damaged goods.
      AmpMcv AmpMcv dougingb dougingb like this.

Comment

Don't retire, if no permanent damage, but don't rematch Crawford.

Comment

it's nice to see that beating the murderer's row of kell brook, lamont peterson, mikey garcia, shawn porter, danny garcia, and yordenis ugas secures your legacy and gets you into the hall of fame.

yeah, i know crawford's resume isn't much better but he's at least a 3 weight champion and undisputed at 2 of those weights

Comment

Translation:
            I want the chance to kick his ask too.

That'd be a good name on his resume, win, lose or draw.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

How Spence picks himself up and rebounds, will speak volumes on the quality of
              Spence was. New weight class, new goals!

However I still believe Spence either over trained or cut weight too drastically. I
              didn't recognize Spence when he entered the ring. Immediately I knew
              "Houston we have a problem"

immediately after the fight, I thought of Vergil Ortiz Jr and his medical issues.

Retirement NO, a long rest absolutely.

Comment

Stanionis is just thinking and probably saw something he can exploit in Spence
                He’d be a great name on his resume and of course if he beats him , he probably gets a crack at Bud for his biggest paycheque to date

Comment

Now, I have even more respeck for Stankonia. Good dude right here

Comment

Spence needs a softer touch to see where he’s at.

Not a cherry pick, but one where he’s gonna be tested

Comment

Working...
                    X