Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Powers Past Nate Diaz For Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Powers Past Nate Diaz For Unanimous Decision Win

Paul, Diaz Fight Photos Gallery - Dallas, Texas - In a cruiserweight fight, Jake Paul (7-1, 4 KOs) went the full ten round distance in winning a unanimous decision over MMA veteran Nate Diaz (0-1). (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only thing that came out this bout is Nate Diaz cant punch, stick to BJJ and MMA

Comment

That fight was trash

nate diaz is weird, hes like walking away and looking at the crowd and chit in the middle of the fight and some of those punches were barely love taps. i cant tell if its brain damage or if hes throwing the fight or if he just sucks that much.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        That fight was trash

nate diaz is weird, hes like walking away and looking at the crowd and chit in the middle of the fight and some of those punches were barely love taps. i cant tell if its brain damage or if hes throwing the fight or if he just sucks that much.
        He did those kind of things in the UFC too.

Comment

The only thing that came out of this circus, is all of the ppv buyers got fool once again, by a guy who thinks that by beating a 37 year old non boxer, is a world
          class boxer. Embarrassing for all of those (if any boxing fans bought this theatrical act).

Comment

This was an entertaining fight but not competitive. Jake Paul seems to be improving in his boxing technique and training hard. I would like to see him fight a live boxing opponent. Paul should fight someone with a 10-0 record who actually has some boxing experience. Nate Diaz has no boxing technique. He would walk away at times then turn back with a high guard and walk into Paul and throw pity pat punches with no power. He kept doing this the whole fight and it became annoying at times. Even though the fight was entertaining I wonder how long Jake Paul can throw these comical boxing farces. To me it seems as though Paul wants money more than he wants respect when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
              This was an entertaining fight but not competitive. Jake Paul seems to be improving in his boxing technique and training hard. I would like to see him fight a live boxing opponent. Paul should fight someone with a 10-0 record who actually has some boxing experience. Nate Diaz has no boxing technique. He would walk away at times then turn back with a high guard and walk into Paul and throw pity pat punches with no power. He kept doing this the whole fight and it became annoying at times. Even though the fight was entertaining I wonder how long Jake Paul can throw these comical boxing farces. To me it seems as though Paul wants money more than he wants respect when it comes to boxing.

Diaz was so trash and it speaks to how unskilled paul is that he couldnt take him out. Jake will be 27 next year, this gimmick is running thin, he already used up most of the names from the UFC. im sure he wants mcgreggor whenever he becomes free.

Jake couldnt beat part time D level boxer Tommy Fury who is more interested in being a celebrity than a boxer himself. All it took was someone under 30 his own size with boxing experience.

Comment

Had it gone a couple of more rounds Diaz would have KO'd Paul. Paul was gassed out and Diaz was hitting him with big uppercuts. Pretty decent chin on Paul it seems, but damn, Nate Diaz doesn't use his body to throw his punch, it's just arm punches.
                Wambamsam Wamb likes this.

Comment

That was a masterclass by Jake Paul. His boxing skills are becoming more and more impressive with every fight. He's still young so can win a world title IMO.

Comment

15 round fight Nate stops him. It was a close fight 6-4 plus the knockdown. Terrible commentary.

Comment

Working...
                    X