Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Never Had Any Hatred Toward Spence; I Respect the Hell Out of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Never Had Any Hatred Toward Spence; I Respect the Hell Out of Him

Terence Crawford says he never carried any animus toward Errol Spence Jr. The top two welterweights in the world squared off last Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in a high-profile match to determine the undisputed champion in the division. In the end, Crawford came out on top, stopping Spence in the ninth round of a fight that was never really competitive. The win cemented Crawford, in the eyes of many, as the top fighter in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bud beat the fug out if Spence
    Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

To paraphrase Muhammad Ali post-Larry Holmes... if you had no bad feelings towards Spence, why did you beat him up so bad?

Comment

Yes, I've noticed that. There was much congeniality between the two. Likewise, Errol Spence has always respected Bud Crawford too. He promised Crawford a fight and he delivered. I Once heard Mike Tyson say that true friends fight each other in order to feed their families.

Comment

No friends while inside the ring!
          JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            To paraphrase Muhammad Ali post-Larry Holmes... if you had no bad feelings towards Spence, why did you beat him up so bad?
            So what did you expect? It's called the hurt business for a reason. In all seriousness though, Crawford had to take care of business or else Spence what have taken care of him. However, that's what friends do. They fight each other in order to help earn a living.
            Last edited by champion4ever; 08-06-2023, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Beware Crawford the soft-spoken killer.
              Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

There's not much to hate about Spence anyway from what I've seen. Maybe his disloyal fans.
                landotter landotter MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

A beating like Errol took can only have two outcomes:
                  1) Errol is ruined as a top level fighter, never to be the same again, starts hitting the Henny even harder than b4
                  2) Errol puts the bottle down and tries to fight like hell from now on, but is still ruined as a top level fighter

Comment

Knowing Bud’s dislike of Charlo, can you imagine the beating Charlo would endure? It’ll be a very unfriendly beating for Charlo, unlike Spence’s -
                    dougingb dougingb Poopdick Poopdick like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X