Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Terence Crawford: "He Been The Best Fighter On The Planet For a Long Time Now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Terence Crawford: "He Been The Best Fighter On The Planet For a Long Time Now"

Sometimes, it takes others longer to come to a certain realization. Immediately after closing the chapter on his rivalry with Sergey Kovalev, Andre Ward removed his gloves, carefully took off his hand wraps, and undid his boxing trunks for the last time on the professional level. There was still a boatload of money left to be made but in terms of proving himself, Ward had basically done it all.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward can only dream of being the fighter Bud is

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
      Ward can only dream of being the fighter Bud is
      Crawford never needed low blows, elbows, headbutts, constant clinching.....

Comment

I see the militants are still bitter with Ward for beating Kovalev lol

Comment

Most who know boxing knew Crawford was the best fighter in the world, just wasn’t given the proper opportunity to make it as clear cut as it should’ve been. He’s the best of this current generation bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Now that I think about it Crawford never had a close fight unlike Spence Floyd or ward

but I might add I think Floyd was still the better boxer than Crawford and maybe Andre ward

Spence well u know What happened him
            joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool story View Post

Now that I think about it Crawford never had a close fight unlike Spence Floyd or ward

but I might add I think Floyd was still the better boxer than Crawford and maybe Andre ward

Spence well u know What happened him
              Crawford is in a position to finally fight the type of opposition the challenges the best. He just did that and he passed with flying colours. His future may include fighters bigger and much better than what he has seen so far. Mayweather was up against fighters many thought would beat him, DLH, Canelo, Pacquiao, etc etc. that’s what we need for Crawford, he is so good we have to see more of him against fighters we think have some sort of advantage over him. He saw him overcome a natural size and what we thought was a power advantage. We need more. P4p#1, now let’s see more. He’s with the right promotion to do that finally

Comment

And the opposing militia are still pretending there was nothing controversial about those "wins"

Comment

Crawford is in a position to finally fight the type of opposition the challenges the best. He just did that and he passed with flying colours. His future may include fighters bigger and much better than what he has seen so far. Mayweather was up against fighters many thought would beat him, DLH, Canelo, Pacquiao, etc etc. that’s what we need for Crawford, he is so good we have to see more of him against fighters we think have some sort of advantage over him. He saw him overcome a natural size and what we thought was a power advantage. We need more. P4p#1, now let’s see more. He’s with the right promotion to do that finally
                  Is Crawford really "with" PBC, or did he just sign with them for 2 fights? They tried to underpay him for the first Spence negotiations. They may not even offer him a Charlo fight. I think he beats PBC's entire roster from 147-154. Will they give him the opportunity, or will they offer him PPVs against Josesito Lopez, Adrian Granados, and Keith Thurman?

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

Is Crawford really "with" PBC, or did he just sign with them for 2 fights? They tried to underpay him for the first Spence negotiations. They may not even offer him a Charlo fight. I think he beats PBC's entire roster from 147-154. Will they give him the opportunity, or will they offer him PPVs against Josesito Lopez, Adrian Granados, and Keith Thurman?
                    I’ll answer your question with a question..where can he go elsewhere that offers him the challenges that pbc has?
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X