Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Punishes Heather Hardy Over Ten, Retains Undisputed Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Punishes Heather Hardy Over Ten, Retains Undisputed Crown

Amanda Serrano went ten rounds with Heather Hardy for the second time in as many fights. The end result was a repeat victory for the record-setting, seven-division champion, who claimed a lopsided decision win to defend her undisputed featherweight championship. Scores of 100-90, 100-90 and 99-91 landed in favor of Serrano, who lodged the fifth defense of at least two featherweight titles during her current reign.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-05-2023, 11:04 PM.

I don't care about women's boxing at all but that was a really nice post-fight interview. I'll say this much though, women's boxing is way better than watching WNBA.

Comment

Didn't like the way Serrano swerved the Baumgardner question afterwords. That'd be a great fight at 130.

Comment

Amanda 'The Real Deal' Serrano 45-2-1 (30 KO's), won Championship title belt's in 7 weight division's, and is the true GWOAT in boxing!
        It's time for Serrano to move up, and challenge Alycia Baumgardner for her undisputed title belts in the 130 pound division.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          Amanda 'The Real Deal' Serrano 45-2-1 (30 KO's), won Championship title belt's in 7 weight division's, and is the true GWOAT in boxing!
          It's time for Serrano to move up, and challenge Alycia Baumgardner for her undisputed title belts in the 130 pound division.
          I have her as #1, she has done it all. And an amazing personality!

Comment

On a par with 3 round men boxers, woman boxing does nothing for me they never learnt to throw stones.

Comment

Serrano is a great fighter but she won most of those belts in vacant title fights and vacated them without defending them once. She abused the WBO's tendency to allow their fighters to become mandatory in other weights to cherry pick the worst champions in women's boxing. And I'm not hating on her for it, I respect the hustle, and she does have a few legit wins on her resume. But when you compare her average quality of competition with the likes of Claressa Shields, Cecilia Braekhus, Chantelle Cameron, Katie Taylor, Delfine Persoon, or Seniesa Estrada it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Serrano is a great fighter but she won most of those belts in vacant title fights and vacated them without defending them once. She abused the WBO's tendency to allow their fighters to become mandatory in other weights to cherry pick the worst champions in women's boxing. And I'm not hating on her for it, I respect the hustle, and she does have a few legit wins on her resume. But when you compare her average quality of competition with the likes of Claressa Shields, Cecilia Braekhus, Chantelle Cameron, Katie Taylor, Delfine Persoon, or Seniesa Estrada it's not even close.
                Serrano fought for vacated belt's, because the champion's who had been holding the title's preferred to vacate the titles.
                Rather than fight Serrano who was knocking out everyone put in front of her, at those particular point in time.
                I saw the Serrano vs Taylor fight, and as far as I'm concerned Serrano had Taylor doing the mashed potato in the ring form Serrano's power punches.
                Last edited by Boricua181; 08-06-2023, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Amanda Serrano is my Puerto Rock. Great female boxer with wonderful work ethics; drama free person who is dedicated to the sweet science. She's P4P my girl...

Comment

Hardy is terrible. She should really have a look at her team, zero skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X