Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Looks Back On Crawford Loss: "He's a Strong Dude"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Looks Back On Crawford Loss: "He's a Strong Dude"

Heading into their mega clash, the general consensus was that Terence Crawford might have the higher ring IQ but Errol Spence Jr. had the edge in terms of physical strength and power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still humble in loss. Deserves respeck for that at least.

But Errol knows he didn't show up. Physically OR mentally.

Comment

I didn't notice it as much the first time I watched, but when I watched it again, Crawford was practically throwing Spence around.

Comment

Crawford uses gis right Hand,( strong hand) to jab and right Hook. Ofcourse he felt those punches. He was jabbing with all his body going forward.
        Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

"Although Crawford’s heavy shots played a clear factor, facing an opponent with pernicious power isn’t new to the Dallas native."

Um yes he is new to facing power. When was the last big puncher he fought?

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            I didn't notice it as much the first time I watched, but when I watched it again, Crawford was practically throwing Spence around.

theres somethign wrong with spence. and i predicted a crawford KO and even predicted the round but NGL something was wrong with spence he was on bambi legs from like the 2nd round on the entire fight.

Comment

spence needs to work on trying to stay awake mid fight

Comment

Yes, i've noticed that too. Bud Crawford was the stronger of the two fighters in the ring.

He was able to out muscle Errol Spence on the inside while constantly pushing him back and walking him down in the process; With brute strength and power.

In addition, He was hitting Errol all night long with precision type timing and accuracy.

Comment

He actually said this at the post fight interviews, why is this up here like he said it yesterday ???? It Makes no damn sense to me to read it again a week later!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

theres somethign wrong with spence. and i predicted a crawford KO and even predicted the round but NGL something was wrong with spence he was on bambi legs from like the 2nd round on the entire fight.
                    True. Danny Garcia didn't carry power up from 140. Mikey was a featherweight. Ugas isn't a puncher. Porter is a mauler, he might have respectable power but he smothers his work.

Ocampo is a decent puncher but he lasted less than one round, so we never got to see him take any.

Brook was a solid puncher but dead at the weight after dropping 2 weight classes.

pasini pasini boxingitis boxingitis like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X