Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shadasia Green: Savannah Marshall Is Definitely In My Near Future But I Have To Take Care Of Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shadasia Green: Savannah Marshall Is Definitely In My Near Future But I Have To Take Care Of Business

There was a time where a title shot was the main focal point for Shadasia Green. That went away once the WBC rescinded an order for the unbeaten super middleweight contender to get next dibs at then-undisputed champ Franchon Crews-Dezurn. The opportunity instead went to England's Savannah Marshall, a two-time Olympian and former middleweight titlist who seized the 168-pound crown in a ten-round decision over Crews-Dezurn on July 1 in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This girl is a puncher--good jab, goes to the body, built strong. Maybe she will beat Claressa someday?

Comment

I'm glad to see a power punching female fighter. Womens fights are usually fun and action packed but there's usually not much drama because there are so few knockouts. It gets kind of repetitive. I'm going to watch this card just to see what Shadasia is all about. Good luck to her.

Comment

Working...
      X