Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Fury-Ngannou: Massively Frustrating For People Waiting in Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Fury-Ngannou: Massively Frustrating For People Waiting in Line

Anthony Joshua believes Tyson Fury's decision to face Francis Ngannou is 'massively frustrating' for the heavyweight division - and says his British rival should have waited until he was no longer WBC champion to do it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I would have loved to have gone to Saudi to compete with someone else and make a **** load of money and swerve my mandatory." - AJ

Damn, son.

Comment

Could of been you. But you didn't even wanna talk. Disappointing

Comment

Should be frustrating for Usyk because him vs fury is the only fight that matters. Aj is not in a great place to talk because he’s taking part in a rematch that nobody outside of a few Brits that anyone cares to see. Guaranteed that fury’s clown show will create more intrigue than anything Aj will be doing unless he finally agrees to fight Wilder.

Comment

Firstly, Fcuk Fury for ducking Usyk.

Aj, 2 faced much? Ducking both Wilder & Fury.
          Aj stalled the division for year's with rematchroom clauses taking 11 month's to rematch fight's we had no interest in.

I feel for Usyk, unlike Fury & Aj he just wants legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post
            "I would have loved to have gone to Saudi to compete with someone else and make a **** load of money and swerve my mandatory." - AJ

Damn, son.
            What mando did AJ swerve when champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
              Firstly, Fcuk Fury for ducking Usyk.

Aj, 2 faced much? Ducking both Wilder & Fury.
              Aj stalled the division for year's with rematchroom clauses taking 11 month's to rematch fight's we had no interest in.

I feel for Usyk, unlike Fury & Aj he just wants legacy.
              U sound like an idiot lol
              Kesslerfan#1 Kesslerfan#1 likes this.

Comment

AJ casually admitting he wants the belts broken up so that he can become champion again without facing Fury or facing Usyk again.

Comment

Working...
                X