No announcement yet.

Vanes: "Sergio Martinez, I'll Snatch Your Title Away B*tch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes: "Sergio Martinez, I'll Snatch Your Title Away B*tch"

Now Vanes has come out swinging at the recent comments that were made by Martinez. [details]

that was a quick response

do these guys just lurk the forums when not training,

hopefully the fight gets made

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      that was a quick response

do these guys just lurk the forums when not training,

hopefully the fight gets made
      haha thats exactly what I was thinking

Comment

lol wow that was quick. I want to see this fight now. I still don't think that Vanes is ready for a fighter of Martinez caliber. But, the trash talk that they got going on today gots me hyped up.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Now Vanes has come out swinging at the recent comments that were made by Martinez. [details]
          LOL, there we go. Finally a fight for Martinez, I hope it happens and Martinez ko's him.

Comment

oh snaples! thats what im talking about

Comment

dont know much bout vanes but the way he acts....wow......much more disperate than shane.......hahahaha......hope he getz what he deserves......

Comment

both sides talking and both sides will be fighting. ive seen martinez fight but not vanes.

Comment

Good thing Sergio stepped up to the challlenge cuz this dude wants no parts of "The Punisher". He must be crazy letting that name come out of his amatuer mouth!

Comment

I don't doubt Vanes would fight anybody but Arum has him protected like Chavez Jr, I seriously doubt he will be fighting any big names fighters any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X