Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Collazo Holds Presser To Announce Title Defense in San Juan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Collazo Holds Presser To Announce Title Defense in San Juan

Oscar Collazo Photos Gallery - Yesterday, Puerto Rico's Oscar "El Pupilo" Collazo (7-0, 5 KOs) hosted a press conference ahead of his WBO Mini Flyweight World Championship defense against Garen "Hellboy" Diagan (10-3, 5 KOs) of General Santos City, Philippines on Saturday, August 26. Golden Boy Fight Night on DAZN will take place at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan and is presented in association with Miguel Cotto Promotions. The DAZN broadcast begins at 8:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad to see that championship boxing is returning to Puerto Rico, this is a decent fight card.
    Mini Flyweight Champion Oscar Collazo, looks forward to initiating a long reigning dominance of his newly won title.
    I look forward to Collazo successfully defending in Puerto Rico, returning to the ring December to make his 2nd defense.
    Then continue to successfully defend the title four times in 2024, and then possibly move up to challenge the flyweight champion for that title.
    I'm curious to see who former champion Angel Acosta's opponent will be, and the outcome of the fight between Camacho vs Orozco.

Comment

Subriel Matias is the 140 IBF Champion of PuertoRico And the Best Champion From The Island!!.Collazo is good,but im not to crazy about that mini flyweight division, their isnt to much competition in that weight class

Comment

Working...
      X