Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Targets Valle For Undisputed: It's Going To Be An Ass Beating When I Fight Her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada Targets Valle For Undisputed: It's Going To Be An Ass Beating When I Fight Her

Seniesa Estrada will once again push to fully unify all the strawweight titles. The defending WBC/WBA champ was joined in the ring by WBA/IBF strawweight titlist Yokasta Valle after a hard-fought, ten-round win over former long-reigning IBF flyweight Leodela Yudica to defend her belts. Estrada won by scores of 97-93 on all three cards for her fourth overall title defense and first as a unified titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Update y’all’s p4p list.
    or is top Rank paying yall not to??? The monster is TR and he’s rated #1. I’m not necessarily disagreeing but it should be 1a and 1b

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
      Update y’all’s p4p list.
      or is top Rank paying yall not to??? The monster is TR and he’s rated #1. I’m not necessarily disagreeing but it should be 1a and 1b
      It should be Crawford #1 and Inoue #2.

Comment

Valle isn't anything special based on what I've seen but I'm not so sure Estrada should be that boastful after her last performance. Yudica landed a lot clean on Siniesa, she's lucky the Argentinian fighter didn't have much pop.

Comment

Valle is sexy in that outfit.
          Last edited by pnut901; 07-30-2023, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It should be Crawford #1 and Inoue #2.
            Of course. Damn TR builds quality.
            my concern is that bscene had bud #1 when he’s with TR but now that he’s no longer a TR client, the monster is up there.
            so it’s some politicking going on. These guys (bscene) are sitting on bobs lap lol that’s unfortunate because I respected their integrity now that list will have an agenda.

Comment

Lady you had better focus more on defense and a lot less on running your mouth or else that ass beating is going to be on your dumb ass.

Comment

Working...
              X