Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: There Were Times Where I Didn't Pull The Trigger, That Was My Biggest Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: There Were Times Where I Didn't Pull The Trigger, That Was My Biggest Problem

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Mexico's Alexandro Santiago (28-3-5, 14 KOs) use his superior speed to out-point future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire (42-8, 28 KOs) and capture the vacant WBC bantamweight world championship after 12 rounds of action with scores of 116-112 twice and 115-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blows my mind this is Inoue's 2nd best win & biggest win at the time and he was regarded 1 or 2 P4P lol. Virtually lost to anyone above average he's fought.

Comment

Respect to Donaire. Been in the game for a minute and gave us some great fights. Time to hang em up....

Comment

He needs to retire. I knew he was gping to lose.

Screenshot_20230729_233748.jpg

Comment

It's called getting old. We all been there or will

Comment

I believe Donair is intelligent enough to know it is time to hang em up. Not sure what more he wants to accomplish except get hurt . Also how did he even manage to get a title shot when he was brutally knocked out in his previous fight. Enough already.

Comment

Retire now Donaire. You only hurt yourself by continuing to boxing. Next time you end up in ICU...

Comment

Nonito is a warrior who deserves massive respect but seeing the openings & not being able to pull the trigger is one of the classic signs that you are a shot fighter. Get out while you still have your health.

Comment

Seeing the openings and not being able to pull the trigger means that Father Time has caught up to you.
                  Thank you for so many excellent fights Nonito. You've always been class , inside and outside of the ring. Hold your head high , see you at the Hall of Fame induction. Best of luck to you and Rachel in whatever endeavor is next.
                  Last edited by pnut901; 07-30-2023, 05:33 PM.

Comment

i hear what everyone seems to agree on that he has aged without at least holding onto his edge in the ring. "Opp had a good night, would like to do it one more time go out with a win it was not like i got knocked around for 12 rounds, i still got something left to give." But then you have to consider who and when he would do battle w again hard enough fighting just getting in the ring again but fighting the numbers also can make it a hard road to end on. Hope he does what he wants and makes the right choices. Gave a lot already.

Comment

Working...
                    X