Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence Discusses Loss To Crawford, Rematch Plans, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence Discusses Loss To Crawford, Rematch Plans, More

Errol Spence Post-Fight Video - Video By Ryan Burton - Undefeated three-division champion Terence "Bud" Crawford emphatically stamped his place in the history books with a ninth-round TKO over the previously unbeaten Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. to become the first undisputed welterweight champion of the four-belt era in the SHOWTIME PPV main event Saturday night from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For his health he shouldn't fight Crawford again. Theres nothing he can do that can change the outcome. Crawford was 3 steps ahead of him and saw everything he was throwing and doing. It was shocking how wide the gap in skill was.

Comment

Rematch at 154 makes no sense and I don`t think Spence can dictate the terms. Crawford - Spence was a huge fight for welterweight supremacy between two undefeated fighters. A rematch at 154 is just a fight with no belt on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        For his health he shouldn't fight Crawford again. Theres nothing he can do that can change the outcome. Crawford was 3 steps ahead of him and saw everything he was throwing and doing. It was shocking how wide the gap in skill was.
        It wasn't even the skill it was the speed and power, he hit Errol in between shots every time, made Errol shell up on the inside and hesitate that's all over Rover, when you are so much faster in boxing and you have power you can do pretty much anything you like, look at Inoue Fulton same thing, boxing is a speed sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

It wasn't even the skill it was the speed and power, he hit Errol in between shots every time, made Errol shell up on the inside and hesitate that's all over Rover, when you are so much faster in boxing and you have power you can do pretty much anything you like, look at Inoue Fulton same thing, boxing is a speed sport.
          Spence has fought guys faster than him and always had answers and usually he's the one in control. Also everyone knew Crawford was faster. It was just the way Crawford controlled the entire fight. He was even bullying Spence in the clinch. Like I said he was 3 steps ahead and looked so comfortable

Just pure dominatiom in every aspect.
          Last edited by johncods; 07-30-2023, 03:21 AM.
          joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Respect to Spence, in the interview no excuses.

Hes done at 147. Going to 154 is best for him, but should avoid Bud in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
              Respect to Spence, in the interview no excuses.

Hes done at 147. Going to 154 is best for him, but should avoid Bud in a rematch.
              I knew Errol wouldn't pull any excuses, he is one of the straight shooters in boxing, and boy have they tried to put words into his mouth, how was the weight cut, was it the time out blah blah, he just says my timing was off he was a better man on the night. and that's because TC was so on point and so much quicker that Errol was throwing at a ghost that hit him with a bat.
              Last edited by Roadblock; 07-30-2023, 04:13 AM.

Comment

They might only do half the buys for the rematch because of how one sided the fight was.They have to see how well this fight sold before considering a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I knew Errol wouldn't pull any excuses, he is one of the straight shooters in boxing, and boy have they tried to put words into his mouth, how was the weight cut, was it the time out blah blah, he just says my timing was off he was a better man on the night. and that's because TC was so on point and so much quicker that Errol was throwing at a ghost that hit him with a bat.
                  Good for him but you gotta agree he was on the protect your 0 route
                  Imagine for a second had this fight happened five years ago when Bud , I’m a big Bud fan , was in his prime ?
                  He’s lost a step or two and still made Spence look quite ordinary
                  wileyhemi wileyhemi likes this.

Comment

Spence sounded terrible, in his post fight interviews, he was definitely concussed. Their attempt of showing that he was alright failed miserably as the injuries he sustained in the fight were evident. There isn't any need for a rematch between these two, because Spence is already damaged goods. He just can't withstand another beating like this one, that would just permanently ruin him. He might just be ruined already, he just didn't look, or sound well at all.
                    wileyhemi wileyhemi likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X